2022 Annual Lake Erie Gala hosted by the Erie Sisters and Brothers of Erie Pennsylvania
Despite Mother Nature throwing a temper tantrum, it didn't detour 101 Transgender/Cross Dressing Ladies, their spouses, significant others, speakers, and vendors from attending the 23rd Annual Lake Erie Gala hosted by the Erie Sisters and Brothers at the Sheraton Erie Bayfront Property last November.
It was a great time had by all starting with a Welcome to the Gala with Bang Pizza party on Wednesday night. Thursday during the day, 10 students from Tony and Guy's Beauty Academy performed facial makeovers on the guests. Thursday's after dinner entertainment was magical with Cliff Hopkins and Kelly. Friday was a big day for outings starting in the morning with 1 group going to The Union Station for a haunted tour of the underground tunnels, followed by a lesson on the brewery and beer tastings. That group ending the afternoon with a "visit back" to their childhood at the Play Port Arcade and Family Fun Center. The second group carpooled over the Erie Maritime Museum for a riveting guided tour of the museum followed by delicious lunch at the Smugglers WHarf. That night a bus load of ladies braved the blizzard and went over to the All an Act Theatre to view the hilarious play called "The Play That Goes Wrong". Saturday night was a big 20's speakeasy themed dinner with a working still and all followed by a night of free play with professional gaming tables and chips provided by Mike Lotz, owner of Great Lakes Entertainment. Sadly, the 4 day long event had to end with a Farewell Breakfast buffet Sunday morning. Thank you to all that attended this year and best wishes to see all again next year.
Special thank you to our speakers and vendors:
- Cassandra Storm, owner of My Feminine Heart, Yoga with my Girlfriends and Cassandra Storm Photography
- Lindsey Taub, owner of Lindsey Taub Image Consultant
- Scarlett, owner of Scarlett's Makeovers
- Beth McKinley, Roots Financial Group at Thrivent
- Sarah Moore, who is a respected trainer that presents to a variety of audiences, including the public, law enforcement, medical/mental health professionals, victim advocate, and other groups.
- Michelle Popkov, who gave us a very informative seminar in MTF presentation.
- Liz Tattersall, Certified Health and Life Coach, HCI
- Anita New Look Wig Salon by Anita Marie DiVecchio Bissonnette
- Bobbie Czerwinski, Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay
- Jodi Turri, Independent Consultant for Touchstone Crystal
- Kimberly Casey, Paparazzi Consultant and owner of Kim's Glorious Design
- Ashley Glennon, with her beautiful hand worked wooden bowls, pens, jewelry racks and other items.
To obtain contact information about the Erie Sister's and Brothers group or the above vendors/speakers, you can email Info@lakeeriegala.com or www.lakeeriegala.com.
Currently, the Erie Sister's and Brothers event coordinator is working on the 2023 year which will include the starting up again of monthly/every other month meetings in Erie, PA, Cabin Fever in February, Spring Break in April, Princess Dinner Cruise in June and ending the year again in November with the 24th annual Lake Erie Gala. So stay tuned!
Also view photos here.Powered by flickr embed.